Am I a piece of shit?

recently my ex girlfriend tried to kill herself right after we broke up and not only have i not lost sleep about it i also forgot it happened dispite the people at school making posters and shit like that. this was someone i cared deeply and she tried to kill herself and i felt nothing

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• U aren't a piece of shit, she seriously tried to kill herself over a break up? Like that's pretty bad, but that's nothing to do with you, that's to do with her mental state obviously she needs to go see a psychologist or something cause that's not normal mental behaviour. She's in ur past, leave it that way. Don't let her guilt u into dating her again. You broke up with her for a reason.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, she is really ur past. Maybe you could have gave a call or text with her and check out if she good

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• The brake up wasn't the only thing that drove her to that I guess you were her only light in all the darkness that surrounded her and now you just treated her like that smh, your a very horrible person I mean yes you don't care about her but she needed you and she cared for you and you could have at least feel empathy towards the situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • You aren't a piece of shit. Sometimes the human mind suppresses these events plus it's not your job to be anyone elses world, hope she gets help!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's her problem, not yours. Teenagers are so dramatic. She was probably trying to get attention and trying to be emo

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you should have been there during her hardship to comfort her even though she reacted wrongly.

0|0
    0|0
  • you would not be a piece of shit for the part where she tried tp commit suicide because of the break up. but you feeling nothing after you found out kinda tells that you maybe are.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you are not a piece of shit. Maybe it's bc you don't like her anymore. But I suggest you go talk to her or you could call her to see if she's alright, to understand why she wanted to do that. Maybe when you broke up you were a little rude? Anyway, just talk to her and ask her friends to check on her

0|0
    0|0
  • Your horrible.. genuinely horrible.
    If you went through that and someone you loved didn't even ask if you was okay.
    Hopefully you grow out of it.. One day when you'll need someone. Hopefully someone that you loved wouldn't be so cold x

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

Loading... ;