My boyfriend has ended our relationship because we are from different religions and his parents will not accept me?

I have been with my boyfriend for a little over two years and he has ended our relationship because his parents found out that I was a different religion to him. In fact, I'm not. My mum and dad are both different religions and I follow the same as my mum. I have been begging to make things work and said that things take time and eventually everything will work out but he is not having any of it. We both love one another a lot so it is a shame to let a religion come inbetween us. How do I convince his parents to let us be together and convince him that everything will work out?
12
0