My ex is sending me angry messages? Help?

Hi, So me and my ex broke up 4 days ago (Thursday) and we still have our snapchat streak and she wanted to remain friends and that, then on the (Sunday) she messaged me briefly and then when we were back at school (Monday) I spoke to a girl that she doesn't like about sport for honestly no more than 20 seconds (they used to be friends). Then that night she sent me angry messages saying like 'she's not going to feel sorry for me anymore' and stuff like that but the reason she broke up with me is because 'she doesn't like me anymore'. Anyway I asked her why would she care if 'she didn't like me anymore' but she said she still cares about me. So I spoke to my ex today in person said sorry and gave her a gift being earrings. Now, what does this mean? Does my ex want me back? If so, how should I go about it? Thanks :)

22

Most Helpful Girl

• She was mad because you talked to her ex friend. I would stop talking to her. She will keep playing games with you. Ex's that try to be friends is a bad idea.

Most Helpful Guy

• You said sorry and gave her a gift? Burn the bridge dude, your young and she doesn't matter. Seriously, most the people (most cases, all) from highschool dont mater beyond it. Move on, do t let a girl play games with you now. Broken up? Then move on, no contact and damn sure no gifts. Life gets better.

What Girls Said 1

• She's playing with your heart. .. leave her alone

What Guys Said 1

• you dont say sorry and give gifts bro u did nothing wrong. she broke up with u move on and talk to any girl u like if she wants u back she's gona have to say so