Is it normal my ex keeps our photos in her social media account even when she is dating someone new?

Wouldn't it be awkward for her when her new boyfriend see these photos?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• im actually interested in what these answers are. My boyfriend still has pictures of his ex and she still has pictures with him even though they hate each other. at first it was just like wtf but you upgraded... but now i want him to keep the pictures because she's so old angular and foot faced that it just makes me feel hot (as fuck) in contrast. My old friend has a ex from over a year ago that she's been over and it still says they're in a relationship on facebook. I honestly think people just don't bother to move anything just because they just don't. Nothing to look into..

Most Helpful Guy

• it's normal if he is like that, yes it would be awkward but that's his and her problem, not yours ! so don't worry

What Girls Said 3

• I never delete my social media posts, do that's normal to me. even if you break up with someone, that's still there, and it's still your past and part of you. deleting posts won't change that, and I don't bother. I wouldn't worry about it.

• Eh I don't think so.

• It's pretty normal- almost all of my Facebook friends leave up such posts even after a breakup. Facebook is kind of a personal history book, and so even though someone may have moved on and is with someone else, they don't necessarily want to pretend they've never been with anyone before.

What Guys Said 2

• It would also be awkward to remove them. The past happened. It's not like removing them makes much difference.

• That is actually really strange. I don't know why she would do that.

• Do all of you actually do that? Kinda weird tbh