Guys, any insights on what might be going on in his mind? I gave my all in the relationship and he just left me?

long story short. I gave loads of care for him. after two years of him trying to get me to love him by showing love and care , when I finally start trusting him and stopped showing him attitude and started caring, he broke up with me over a silly fight that took place between our mutual friends? because the fight took place included our relationship. we were to marry eachother and were very happy the past few months. but he broke up with me and said that he really really doesn't know what the future holds but right now he wants to end it. I mean I'm sure he loved me. but is the love all gone now? he used to tell me he was trying to I. press ne for three years before we started dating and we were going great. but he dumped me. and I texted him to ask why and he blocked me? does he hate me now? why is that? guys any insights on what might be going on in his mind? anything would help.
5
0