Help! Thoughts on this message?

I'm trying to at least make my ex reconsider removing herself from my life. We broke up due to religilous complications

"This will be my last attempt to contact you, so I hope you will at least take the time to read this. When you came back into my life last year, it was the biggest surprise ever, and I was thrilled to get another chance to be with you, tell you that I loved you, and actually love you.

I know I wasn't as supportive as I should have been with you going on you're mission, but it was hard for me because I just got used to having you back in my life every day, and didn't want to lose that again.

I also, didn't act the right way before you left, but it hurt for you to not tell me you loved me, and how you were pushing me away. I regret not supporting you and doing the right things when it came time for you to leave, and I'm so sorry.

I just recently had the feeling I needed to reach out to you, as I already reached out to your mom within these past days.

I don't want to beg, but I really want you to reconsider my place in your life. Because I love you, and want make you happy. I just was overcome with hurt and emotion when you left and started your mission. I didn't feel like I deserved how I got treated towards the end.

I have tried to move on, and date others, like you requested, but I don't know how to explain, but I just felt like I needed to stop, once I did, I got the feeling to do this.

I want to express how much I miss you, and love you. I hope you are doing ok and are enjoying your mission. I also hope you know that I tried my hardest to do right by you and make you happy. I love you and still hope that I can one day marry you...

Like I said though, this will be my last time I will attempt to contact you. Although I do not wish to be a distracted to your mission, and I think already have been. I hope you will reconsider. "

11

What Girls Said 1

• You're sending all that? What if she doesn't reply

What Guys Said 1

• sounds like you dodged a bullet lol..