I just got married May 8th.. And well here's the thing I feel like I did the biggest mistake. I like someone else and I don't know how to tell him?

Our relationship was\is a bumpy road we even broke up stayed away from each other for three months. All of a sudden we decide to meet up at a bar , that very same night he got a DUI. I stayed alone and cried... Then I met the guy I like right now and he comforted me and no in a disrespectful way. He's a nice guy and I want to get to know him more. The next day I get a call and its my husband tells me he wants to get married and I guess the idea made me happy and we did it we got married. But now I regret it because things are the same. And well I still have feelings for this guy. We've been talking day and night. and I just want to leave my husband. How do I even tell him this

I'm not one to cheat

47

Most Helpful Guy

• You should have told him about this much earlier and delay the wedding because you have been seeing somebody else after the two of you had broken up. You're gonna have to act fast and tell him the truth asap, you don't want to wait and risk until later when you're pregnant or something. Decide what you really want. If you believe you love the other nice guy and he's a better fit for you compared to your husband, then divorce your husband. But you never know and you'll have to take certain risks that are unavoidable. But you could be lying to yourself and that the other guy was just a rebound after your previous break up. You don't want to cheat, so tell him the truth, sit down and be open about it with your husband. Tell her you believe you had made a mistake and now you feel regret about it. But he might ask you if you really think the other guy is whom you really want to be with instead of him? And that if you leave him, he might not want to take you back anymore if things do not work out or turn out well between you and the other guy you had been seeing. Because then the risks would be that you'd only end up divorced and single.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel so bad for you, my husband has a drinking problem and I'm trying to leave him, alcoholism is bad in a relationship, as for the other guy, I'd leave the husband first before continuing with him

What Guys Said 6

• Well there's no "easy way", it's going to be hard. First, let this be a learning experience for you. Next time the marriage topic comes up with anyone, don't take it so lightly. Really think about it and your feelings for the person. They aren't going to change after marriage and become this wonderful person if they aren't already. Just because you "love the idea" is no reason at all to get married. Having said that, you just have to be honest with your husband. Don't tell him about the other guy, just say that you feel getting married was a mistake that you rushed into without fully thinking about it. It might be early enough you can get an annulment?

• All this happened within three months. Hmmm. Are you sure the guy you like has the same feeling for you even after you're married? If you're not happy continuing the relationship will lead to disaster. Better to step back before it's too late but have you thought it thoroughly?
    The other guy may be just an infatuation. We tend to develop a soft corner for anyone who lends their shoulder when we're crying.

• Sorry to say this but your husband will already feel cheated if he gets to read this, let alone all your thoughts.
      So, it's better to speak for yourself rather than swallowing your feelings and then let it explode when it's too late.

• Let him know and who knows you may end up with the guy you like sooner than you think.

• Haaaa just fuck him then you'll get sync with him. 😇

• Tell him the truth. That's the easiest way. You should look at yourself in the mirror :)

• Tell him truth

• yeah, that's why i disagree with young 20's marriages.. it's just too young

What Girls Said 3

• Just start at the beginning and be honest.

• Damn you're about to beat Kim K's marriage record

• Tell him don't drag him along