What are common things guys do after a break up that goes to show they are hurt?

Women always make it obvious and seem to take break ups a lot harder than men. What are common things men do after a break up, when it comes to social media, girls , the way the act.. things to keep them busy? And how long does it usually take to kick in? When everything hits you and you're like " ok this is real it happened "

Most Helpful Guy

• for me it gets really hard, ok i am very particular when it comes to women i have to find a girl that i really like and that i really connect with to even begin a relationship, then i get so involved with my relationship that it becomes the most important thing in my day to day life. eventually when the breakup happens i go into a state of depression where all i can think about is the good times me and her had and all of our long talks and being together sitting on the couch watching a movie, (it becomes the only thing i can think about) i will try to distract myself with things like friends and my hobbies but in the end of the day i'll still think of her, eventually i move on but it isn't fun or easy

What Guys Said 20

• I had dozens, if not 100+, random hook ups trying to fill the void. I just wanted to feel like someone wanted me...

• 1. Rebound sex. 10/10 cases it happens
    2. Basically try to reinvent themselves. Trying out all sorts of new activities and making new friends.

• Well, I drank, talked to my friends about it, tried to not show her how upset I was, threw myself into work, and just generally wanted to do anything to keep busy and my mind off her

• Men get destroyed losing someone they love too. Men just do their crying in private coz of the stigma. A lot of guys end up at the bottom of a bottle for a long time as well. My old mate drank himself to death coz he found out his missus was cheating. Took him 7 years. He was a shell when he died

• Why do you want to see if he is hurt? He did something to you? You want to be sure he regrets? That looks like the end of a toxic relation. But I might be wrong.

• Women don't think it hurts men but it does. The end of my marriage did not warrant tears, mutual, but a romance did hurt me and it was work to home to work again. I just his for a couple weeks.

• It depends on how much I liked the girl, I remember my first girlfriend that I really loved, when it ended I was destroyed, I started to work all the time, even extra time, then my personality changed, started to go on away games in soccer/football that I never did before and I become more social. When I think about it, it was the best year in my life lol.

Last time it ended I just stayed home and played StarCraft2 and Skyrim. Who needs a girlfriend when you can play Skyrim and kill monsters, bandits and dragons.

• Men deal with emotions one of two ways: They either get louder and more obnoxious, or else quieter and more reserved.

• anything outside of moving on, even a year later, hitting you up through social media to see "how you're doing" if you care you would still be in that relationship

• Go out and try to find a rebound.
    Lock themselves away to drink heavily.

• Well I drink a lot and try to find a rebound but then I realize my method doesn't work and I then start working on myself and be positive n happy until another women comes along and rips my heart out then I rinse and repeat.

• Smoke/drink... being dick to others.

• They cry on phone

• Eat a big tub of Ben and jerrys and sit around in a dark room listening to "big girls don't cry"

• Drink

• I just reflect on the relationship and try to manage my emotions. no time for regrets

• some guys (me) actually feel it day of and pretty much just stay in bed crying for the day so there's that than there's those fuck boys who never feel anything

• even if you are the one to break up?

• well i haven't done the breaking yet only been the dumpy and probs

• 0|0
  • depending on the situation. he either won't care at all or be a mess a couple weeks later. most guys aren't gonna vent on social sites. you may notice them being more quiet or less of themselves.

• Er, men get hurt. No way honey. Don't fool yourself. Men get into relationships to f around. Women are not worth the effort anymore. We would only get hurt if we are emotionally bonded with a girl which never happens. No guys wants to stay with the feminist women of today. Fuck no

• aka your a fuck boy so shut the fuck up you little bitch ass fuck boy cause im not like that you haven't loved anyone have you you probs never will so just SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCK BOY

• #Unknowingdude99 Oh, look its a little pussy. Awwww. how fuckin cute. You done little puss

• hahahahaha is that it all you got to say thats nothing you can't hurt my feelings beem told worse and worse then that so yeah its fucking cute and yes i am a pussy i am what i eat bitch unlike you deep throating dicks left and right

What Girls Said 0