How to handle my ex having a new girlfriend?

He broke up with me 2 months ago, and is now dating the girl who throughout or relationship was "just a friend" and he "would never have feelings for her even though he knew she liked him" and now they're dating.. its heart breaking, how have you handled the emotions of this happening to you? And I'm not going to just go sleep with some random guy or anything like that.

15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Just move on hun, no point crying over spilled milk. Get yourself a boyfriend just like he got himself a girl now

What Guys Said 4

• it's heartbreaking I know how you feel but honestly all you can do is better yourself and make him wish he never left you

• I know how you feel. Just ignore him and focus on yourself i find excersize works wonders just gotta get motivated for it.

• You just don't care? it's what I do

• dont careeee forget himm

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!