Why am I alone?

My boyfriend left me. I found out that he was playing around with some cyber-slut he met online. Nice hey? Now I live alone in a 3 bedroomed house all on my own and left paying bills. What is it with men? Do they ever grow up and become mature enough to take on the responsibilities of home life? Now I sit here after work crying and wondering what I am going to do. I look down at my pay check and have to decide what bills to pay. My nearest neighbour may as well be on the moon, I could never really get to know them anyway because my ex didn’t like them. Maybe now is the time to call on them to see if they want to get together for a drink. I need someone to talk to and that is why I had decided to try this site. I am also thinking of getting a pet just for company, and let’s face it, they won’t up and leave like he did.

I may have to go and see a doctor because of all this confusion, I have started to forget simple things like taking my keys with me. I came in drunk two nites ago and when I woke up the next morning I noticed that I had kicked my door. Now, I have to wait 4 weeks to get paid for someone to come out and fix it. This is how bad things are getting for me. I just want to give up sometimes and leave the house and just go live back at my moms if she will let me there. My electric bill is due soon as well, and it looks like I won’t be able to pay, this is all his fault running to a sleazy woman and leaving me to pay everything. Some love this was. Love don’t pay for nothing. And now I feel that love just takes everything away and leaves a mess. I never really did well in school and maybe this is why I always pick the wrong guys, they always seen me coming and just took advantage, and there’s silly old me in love with them.

I sleep now. When we shared a bed his arms would be all over me and he would snore and roll over just as I am about to fall off to sleep.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello Sister
    Your not alone anymore. Here’s what you do girl.
    Firstly, don’t listen to none of these knobz. Secondly, when you have read this message shut down your pc, pack you immediates, get into your car and go straight to your mums. she won’t desert you. If she ain’t in then sleep in your car outside hers. If you can’t get in then go to a friends. If not then smash a shop window and get a cell for the night. Better than staying alone in a house in the middle of fuckwhere. Anything is better than being there alone and vulnerable. ANYWHERE IS BETTER.
    Gone on…Start packing. Go pack your shit right now. Come back for the rest in the day with friends and a fucking big dog. Rent a room, don’t get a pet i. e. a Wolf of a dog, mortgage, what the fuck is all that about? Safety first and foremost, YOUR SAFETY GIRL. hug you, creepy weirdo. One thing they all failed? to mention was that you are alone, money, memories, not all guys, Not one of them mentioned your safety.
    Just pack your shit you need for now and come back in the daytime with friends.
    RIGHT NOW SHUT DOWN YOUR PC AND GO PACK.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm assuming he paid part of the bills? I would suggest seeing a Dr and downsizing your house.

What Guys Said 4

• Feeling sorry for yourself won't pay the bills or fix anything in your life.

No, all guys are not immature and unfaithful. Maybe ALL THE GUYS YOU SELECT are immature and unfaithful. You need to take some responsibility for not being self-sufficient and for not selecting guys who are good partners in long term relationships. You are young and you can fix these problems if you want to do so.

• i don't really know where to start so... is it a rented house or did you buy it or what? but i would get out of that house since it seems like you cannot afford all the bills that come with it + it holds a lot of memories. i would call over a friend or a few friends just to get together and have someone to talk with. i don't suggest getting a pet because if a man learns the reason why you got a pet it might make him rethink about you and him (if that makes any sense). talking to a doctor/psychiatrist can always help it will never hurt.

• rent out the spare room to make ends meet... sorry your ex was a loser... Don't let a guy move in till you have a ring... if you don't have a mortgage id see about asking/explaining your landlord for help and get out of their... Don't expect money anytime soon but take him to court for his side of rent. good luck ill be praying for you. look on Craigslist for roommate if necessary but get one quickly

• wow... I wish I could hug you, you seem like you need one

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!