What are your thoughts on the lack of any relationship desires post divorce?

So, about 5 years ago I went through a rather nasty divorce with someone who I had been with for 6 years. Ever since then, I have had absolutely no desire for any sort of relationship with anyone. Previously, I had been a fiercely loyal person who wanted only to make my life with a special someone. Since then, however, the very thought of being with someone seriously has given me a similar feeling liken to that of going to the dentist.

Now don't get me wrong, I've had flings and such but it seems that after even a few times of spending time with someone, I lose any desire to even speak with them, nevermind anything else. Pure indifference would probably be the best description. My friends tell me I've simply not yet met the right person, but I don't have any interest in it whatsoever.

Its a concerning strange numbness towards everything, and yet very comforting at the same time. Now I know it's probably not normal, but I can't be the only one who is like this.

Feed back would be appreciated and thank you in advance for reading this rather long dissertation
4
2