Any Brits in an ldr with an American or ever thought of it?

I had a break up with my ldr from England, and I'm trying to make sense of it. Was it being an ldr really to hard for him? I thought everything was okay but apparently it wasn't.. Are ldrs really not worth it?

12

What Guys Said 2

• Currently in an LDR with a lovely guy from South Africa.
    As a rule LDRs are incredibly difficult, you have to work at them a lot in order for things to go smoothly and they're not for everyone. They do work out, you just have to put in a lot of effort!
    I wouldn't say they're not worth it, but maybe this guy just wasn't cut out for having an LDR.

• I don't think he was cut out for it

• A rare case of one that worked out (WARNING: NSFW)

https://www.ohjoysextoy.com/longdistance/

• That was very sweet, I wish we had worked out

What Girls Said 1

• If he was really interested in continuing the relationship, then he wouldn't have had to call it quits. As far as I know people who are in ldrs always fight hard for their SO.

• He did want to break up months ago, but tried to make it work, and then on mother's Day he wanted to call it quits..