Ok I need you people's help?

I'm not attracted to my girlfriend anymore she just is kinda boring and and I don't like her she like changed she acts around me and I'm just not feeling it anymore please help I wanna let her down easily up and I don't wanna hurt her feelings please I need your help like when I saw her tonight I just felt different it's like she's changed

41

Most Helpful Girl

• grow a. fucking pair tell her and straight up break up so she's not stuck thinking everything is alright when it's not. That's not fair to her

Most Helpful Guy

• You're going to hurt her feelings. Get over it.

What Girls Said 3

• Just grow a pair and break up !! Be honest with her... I mean the truth hurts sometimes... treat it like a band aid

• Just suck it up and do it pussy

• maybe at first just talk with her just tell that you feel like she has changed. How long have you been in a relationship with her?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!