How do I get her back?

OK, so my ex keeps sticking her nose in my business. We have be divorced for a year and a half. Anyway, I am down at a bar, and the girl I was dating was there. We were both doing our own thing and my ex comes in. She starts running her mouth and getting in my face, talking trash to me about me and about the girl I was dating. We start arguing, and she starts to shove me. Her sister gets between us, and breaks up the fight, well she (my ex) continues to talk trash and the girl I was dating sees it all. She dumps me cause she says she has been in those situations before and does not want to be back there. I really liked this girl and was taking it super slow cause that is what she wanted to do. Well, I need advice... I have told her how I feel and that I don't act like that, she just really knows how to push my buttons. Her friends even told her how my ex was.

Well, thanks for the advice... I can tell by talking to her that she wants to work things out, but she will not let herself. I have decided best to just leave her be, instead of turning into that wierdo creepy guy. thanks again...

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmmm seems crazy but as a girl who gets really jealous I would understand the situation, but saying sh*t about you is just plain LAME and not worth it!

what you need to do is simply give it a day or two.. then try to meet the girl you like and talk to her about it and hope that things work out. Mean while, don't go to places you used to go to with your ex because that's stupid.. its like 'Our' Place.. How could you take her there..

and if its a new place well then just stay away from the places that she may go to and if it makes you feel any better Restraining order.. but that seems kinda harsh to me... You could also talk to your ex and ask her to leave you alone...

Have you considered getting back with your ex at all? lol sorry but I hate break ups...

What Girls Said 4

• You need to show the women you are dating that you want nothing to do with your ex. First off, you need to talk to the ex and tell her that you want nothing to do with her, you have moved on, and that she needs to do the same. Don't be soft with her. If you start talking to her about this and she gets "emotional," don't give in and try to make her feel better. Because if you do, she will know that you will do less (with other women) knowing that it will upset her to do it. Have nothing to do with her. If she continues to be aggressive and, for lack of a better word, insane, get a restraining order. Its drastic, but if its the only way to distance yourself from her, and for her to get away from you, then it has to be done.

• Take care/Get rid of your ex, before you try to get involved with anyone.

No one wants to be invovled in drama, espcially with someone else's ex.

Before you try to get her back, make sure your ex is completely out of the picture.

And after you take care of that... do the whole apologizing and explaining.. flowers, chocolates, and all that stuff.

• Yeah your ex seems crazy... But the only reason she is acting this way is because deep down she I still hurt and seen you with this other girl is driving her crazy but violence is never the answer... I would just stay as far away from her as possible or if you really want to tell her how mush she p*ssed you off I would speak to her as an adult and try to keep the yelling to the minimum

• dude, I know she is your ex and all, but you made a life time commitment, you promised her till death do us part, and ofcourse she is going to stick her nose in your sh*t, becuase it takes more than a year in a half to get over...maybe that new girl just wants somthing ells..if you wana get her back, then just tell her how you feel...nothing more you can do...

What Guys Said 1

• one word:

get a restraining order on your ex.

well, ok. that was 7. who am i, the count?