He was abusive, but I want him back?

My ex boyfriend of 3 years, moved out of my home 2 months ago. I asked him to leave after the terrible and abusive fights we had. Although we don't talk anymore, I miss him and want him back. My psychologist keeps telling me that my ex is abusive and manipulative- but I don't seem to care. Has anyone gone through this? Any advice?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the absence of having someone there, and those thoughts you had in your head of a healthy relationship, even when it wasn't.

You need to move on, and find someone better. But first you need to love yourself, and get over him. You need to be okay being on your own.

Most Helpful Girl

• why would you want him back, try and move on