Should I leave my boyfriend or not? knowing he constantly cheats on me and likes to flirt with other girls?

It's so hard to leave him because I really do love him... What can I do?

515

Most Helpful Guy

• you should be straight up with him saying it's you or the other girls. If it's the latter then that means he doesn't respect you. Dudes a playa

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave him... if your unhappy leave... he could bring you a std... and he's cheating !! Leave leave leave

What Guys Said 14

• You love a cheat? I think you should dump his ass right now and find a better guy. He sounds so immature.

• Leave him now, but first kick him hard in the balls

• You should stay with him until he gives you a nice incurable sexually transmitted disease. THEN you can leave him.

• Improve your own self value. The question really is, why would you put up with this?

• This like asking should we kill hitler after he takes austria and cezch... or after he done invading poland...

• The fact that you have to ask and are still considering leaving or not I am more concerned for you.

• If you know he cheats on you and flirts with other girls then you should definitely leave him. Keep no doubts about it.

• Yes. Leave him and don't look back.

• have you thought of having an open relationship with him?

• yes you should never stay with someone who cheats on you. that's the ultimate sign of disrespect

• If he went on a date with a random girl then leave him

• If he is actively continuing with no intention to stop, then I say yes.

• Warn him not to if he continue again break his dick

• Is your mistakes to get a gangster. I'm sure that's how you fall in love with him because he is a fuckboy who flirt with everyone. Just leave him

What Girls Said 4

• If he's actually cheating on you, LEAVE. why even mention the flirting part?

• Leave and never look back. You deserve so much more than being taken for granted

• let him go you will be fine one day and you really don't deserve that

• Don't waste your time