Which gender deals with break ups better?

• Girls
    6%(1)9%(3)Vote12%(2)
  • Guys
    41%(7)45%(15)Vote50%(8)
  • We are all heartbroken after breakups <|3
    41%(7)39%(13)Vote38%(6)
  • Results?
    12%(2)7%(2)Vote0%(0)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll let you all in on a secret. And it seems like even guys don't know this but. We guys don't show that we are heartbroken. We mention it sometimes to our friends but other then that we try to act normal. Girl then to go to their friends and cry it all out. We tend to keep it to ourselves more and sometimes we never really move on.

What Guys Said 4

• Men deal with it better in general. I'm kind of an exception tho, I don't deal with it well at all.

• It depends

• Girls

• The one that breaks it up usually deals with it better.

What Girls Said 3

• Guys for sure, they get sad they may get mad but guys always seem to be able to bounce back a lot quicker even from really heartbreaking events. It vary per person obviously but most girls are a lot more emotional than guys.

• Guys deal with it better

• guys ofcourse. especially when they breakup. doesn't matter how much they loved their girlfriends they move on the very next day and don't want to talk to you. they don't miss you even if you dated for years. they dont love you anynore and they just forget about you. this is what it seems to me