Does he really want me back?

My ex called me after 2 days of not talking and he said "Why haven't you called me?" I said "Because I was waiting for you to call me." He said "When can I see you?" I said "I don't know, you tell me!" Then we were talking and I told him I have a new boyfriend now and he said "No you don't!" I said "Yes I do!" He said "No you don't!" I said "Yes I do!" We were going back and forth about it and I said "You don't believe me?" He said "No! I'm your boyfriend?" I said "You have her!" He said "Do you love me?" I said "I love you still but I can't have you." He said "Why?" I said "Because you're still with her." He said "I don't care. I love you." I said "Show me!" He said "I'll show you by giving you a kiss."

11

What Guys Said 1

• Hard to tell with guys. Seems like lust to me though.

• Thank you for your answer. Yeah it is hard to tell with guys. And I agree.

What Girls Said 1

• Ok So this guy is with his now girlfriend but he is telling you that he loves you, try and picture how hurt she would be if she found out his telling you "the other girl" that he loves you.

He doesn't love you because if he did he would not be telling you he loves you while he has another girl in his bed. I know if feels nice to know that his not over you but trust me his just bored and will move on to the next girl just as fast. I've been there before and i ended up more hurt than i did when i left him the first time round.