Is a lack of ambition or immaturity a massive deal breaker?

Anonymous
I’m 23 and he’s 21. Been dating on and off for almost a year and a half.. I’m going back to school after a break from going.. I’m trying to get my business going.. I work all the time.. Sex drive is slowly disappearing., yeah you get it. I just feel like he’s not going anywhere.

I want to move out, live life and do things (when there’s no Covid obviously) and I feel like he only wants to do things when it’s free or handed to him. I feel like the gift he got me for Christmas was re gifted to me by his mom.. (he admitted my sisters gift was re gifted..)
He barely works, takes 1 class that his parents are paying for, doesn’t pay rent, plays video games the majority of the time, says he wants to move out but isn’t making any efforts to save up.. I don’t want to be my boyfriends mother.

My parents like him, his like me.. I’m just incredibly turned off by it. He’s 21 and still learning.. as am I. I just don’t want to put up with it. Am I wrong for feeling like this? I feel kind of stuck with how to go about breaking up with him.
1
1