Older married man and younger married women?

I have been seeing a married 47 year old. I too am married, I'm 27. We both have children and both are in bad situations. I'd rather not get into those details. Anyhow... I want to break things off because I'm living wrong however he just confessed his love for me. Do I wait for him?

912

Most Helpful Guy

• OMFG. Please stop this now. It will end badly. I promise.
    And no, don't wait. Just close that door. Slam it. For SO MANY reasons.

If you want out of your marriage then do that. File for divorce. Leave him. Make SURE it's what YOU REALLY want, cuz once you go down that road your life will never be the same. Just don't hang him out to dry, quit lying, and quit cheating. You can do this, you're better than this.

Most Helpful Girl

• you're a cheating coward either divorce your husband for a guy who's probably not really into you as anything more than a side chick.. or quit seeing this dude.. like don't blame a bad situation as a good scapegoat... especially when. you don't even explain. said situation

• My husband is abbisive and he has some holds on me so I'm afraid to leave

• But I hear you

• but if he's truly abusive and I understand that issue... you haave to understand the longer you stay with him the worse it will get. it will never get better and if he finds out about your affair you could be in serious danger. I'd suggest you do your best to get out off this toxic situation because it will cause you a lot of pain.

What Guys Said 11

• Well, the right thing for both of you to do is get divorce and also
    you may be waiting forever for him to get divorced.

• u guys are fucked up

• Your poor children.

• If He is not loyal with his wife, what make you think he will be loyal with you, the same goes to you... do you realy like him or you just want to escape from your life...

• Do you wait for him to do what?

• What are the two of you doing to improve the bad situation? Do you think things will automatically be good if you get together and leave your old relationships?

• People like you make me sick. Have some respect for your husband and kids and either leave that old man or get a divorce

• all kinds of mistakes, all kinds of trainwrecks

• fuck you both, you're both selfish. I say you both get a divorce and then get married. You two deserve each other.

• and there's no chance you two are part of open marriages?

• You guys are obviously all right. I never meant for it to be this way. And I should have left my marriage a long time ago. I've just been so scared

• No we're not

• Wait for him to what?

Are you wanting to divorce and find someone? He's probably not the guy. Are you going to stay together for the kids and want someone in the same situation? He might be your guy.

What Girls Said 8

• uh huh yes play that stupid "bad situation" card. sweetie if stuff was bad you'd have left, you're just pathetic and 2 big a coward 2 admit you're a horrible cheater and have no excuse 4 it

• Nothing good can come of this situation, remember if they'll cheat with you they'll cheat on you. I would end it ASAP

• Just leave. Both of them. Divorce your husband if that's what you truly want and cut all ties with the other guy. If he is cheating on his wife then he is clearly not a trustworthy person.

• y'all are fucked up. I hope you both get exposed.

• Okay so reading the relies on this post.
    You're in a abusive marriage, what do you think would happen if your husband found out that you are sleeping with another man?

• confess to your husband and see if he still wants to marry you. if yes go see a counselor

• Do what's right for you.

• divorce first then talk. y'all git kids to focus on