What is it like after you break up with someone?

I mean you being the one that ended the relationship. I've only been in a relationship once and she broke up with me. Im just wondering what its like being on the other side of that. Anyone want to share your post break up feelings, actions, stories etc?

11

What Girls Said 1

• It sucks. I dumped my first. He was a dick so I didn't care. My ex was devastating only because he was a huge piece of my image as a happy mother, wife. We were wrong for each other and I knew... I'm not sure where my guy is. I'm not looking anymore

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly, relieved and happy. I hate to admit it but I really didn't feel bad and was happy that I can now actually try and find a girl I was really into and not one I felt like I had to put up with. I did feel bad for the girl since she was obviously really sad but it was for the best for the both of us. She'd eventually get over me and find someone who actually appreciates her and since she was a sweet girl, that's exactly what she deserved and whenever I was with her I'd just feel guilty because I knew I wasn't the right guy for her.