I feel like I have left of business with my ex what should I do about it?

the other day I happened to bump into my ex while shopping with my family. It felt like i have been stabbed in the chest. We were standing in line waiting to pay for our things.. my ex turned around notice me and stop to look for a few seconds then kept walking like she was in a rush to leave.. I felt like I can feel her angry coming off of her. My ex happens to work at the place my family shops at so I see her when ever I go there which isn't often she will just stare at me from her cash register which makes me uncomfortable... I don't known if she wants to talk to me or not since I never been there alone or make eye contact with her. I simple try to not pay he any mind even through I notice this and my friends notice it.

I haven't spoken to my ex in along ass time. The last time we spoke she cried said I did nothing wrong that her parents forbid her from speaking to me, said her new boyfriend treats her like a sex objected.2 days later she went back to pushing me away , calling me names and acting like a ass so I stop talking to her and moved on.

Both me and my ex are currently in relationship with new people and seem to be happy. I been with my new girlfriend for almost 12 months as of June 28 and my ex is still with the same guy she was crying about almost 15 months ago. I known I shouldn't care but I feel like we have left over business and sometimes wake up from dreams of her that fucked up my day.

During our break up I prayed everyday for help.. it was my Christmas wish and birthday wish for a 2d chance with my ex girlfriend but it never happened.. I got so desperate I promised god I would do a few things if he made my wish cone true. But I realized I can't wait on one girl because am worth more then someone who would let their family tell them who they can't and can't date. Sorry for spelling mistake

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• If you are dating someone else. ... Then there's no business by the way u guys. ... unless you still have feelings for her and don't want to admit it

0|0
    0|1
    • My girlfriend knowns everything and thinks I should talk to my ex, I said no

• OK then try being friends with her? thats what you want right

• Tbh iI have n freaking idea why this bugs me. I wouldn't mind trying to be friends , we were friends for 7 years before we dated so felt like I lost a part of me when we stopped talking. Pretty much she was one of my best friends

• I don't really understand what "unfinished business" there is?
    She's unhappy with her life; that's not your problem and why would you make it yours by getting involved againv

0|0
    0|0
    • Hi was just giving. Too much detaili guest but I don't know what unfinished business we have. Made I messed our friendship we were friends fot 7 years before we dated or made I still got feelings for her. Tbh I don't know why the fuck this still beg me

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!