I feel like I have left of business with my ex what should I do about it?

the other day I happened to bump into my ex while shopping with my family. It felt like i have been stabbed in the chest. We were standing in line waiting to pay for our things.. my ex turned around notice me and stop to look for a few seconds then kept walking like she was in a rush to leave.. I felt like I can feel her angry coming off of her. My ex happens to work at the place my family shops at so I see her when ever I go there which isn't often she will just stare at me from her cash register which makes me uncomfortable... I don't known if she wants to talk to me or not since I never been there alone or make eye contact with her. I simple try to not pay he any mind even through I notice this and my friends notice it.

I haven't spoken to my ex in along ass time. The last time we spoke she cried said I did nothing wrong that her parents forbid her from speaking to me, said her new boyfriend treats her like a sex objected.2 days later she went back to pushing me away , calling me names and acting like a ass so I stop talking to her and moved on.

Both me and my ex are currently in relationship with new people and seem to be happy. I been with my new girlfriend for almost 12 months as of June 28 and my ex is still with the same guy she was crying about almost 15 months ago. I known I shouldn't care but I feel like we have left over business and sometimes wake up from dreams of her that fucked up my day.

During our break up I prayed everyday for help.. it was my Christmas wish and birthday wish for a 2d chance with my ex girlfriend but it never happened.. I got so desperate I promised god I would do a few things if he made my wish cone true. But I realized I can't wait on one girl because am worth more then someone who would let their family tell them who they can't and can't date. Sorry for spelling mistake

20

What Girls Said 2

• If you are dating someone else. ... Then there's no business by the way u guys. ... unless you still have feelings for her and don't want to admit it

• My girlfriend knowns everything and thinks I should talk to my ex, I said no

• OK then try being friends with her? thats what you want right

• Tbh iI have n freaking idea why this bugs me. I wouldn't mind trying to be friends , we were friends for 7 years before we dated so felt like I lost a part of me when we stopped talking. Pretty much she was one of my best friends

• I don't really understand what "unfinished business" there is?
    She's unhappy with her life; that's not your problem and why would you make it yours by getting involved againv

• Hi was just giving. Too much detaili guest but I don't know what unfinished business we have. Made I messed our friendship we were friends fot 7 years before we dated or made I still got feelings for her. Tbh I don't know why the fuck this still beg me

What Guys Said 0