1. My current girlfriend says I should try talking to my ex but I feel like I done all I can to save our friendship and our relationship in the past. So if she wanted to still be friends she will talk to me with out me doing anything.
2. Pick up more hobbies and give myself more time and see if it stops bugging me. It's been over 2 years and something is still bugging me about her so maybe I need more time.
Here what I think could be the problem.
1. i missed our friendship we were best friends before we dated and promise not to let dating effect that but it didn't work out the way we planed.
2. I still got feeling for her.
3. Seeing my ex reminds me of everything her parents did to broke us up. There was never a time in my life that I felt like such a waste of a person then during our break up.. her parents treated me like I was dirty and like I was a crazy person instead of a human.
What do you guys think I should do or kind be wrong with me? I normally just go for along walk when ever this bugs me but just tried of this effecting me. This doesn't effect me that often but when it does I feel this way for at least 3-4 days