Why I have a feeling that he'll text me?

its almost the third week that we broke up , we didn't contact at all. I mean i shouldn't have hope but there's something that makes me feel that he will text. i see him often on my dreams. I can't really move on

12

What Guys Said 2

• Do you still honestly like him?

• i do

• See you still have feelings so maybe you can try if it feels right i can't say much i am only 17 years

• How long were you guys together?

• about 5 months

• thats stopping me

• Okay well In all honesty. If he's not gonna at least tell you why he couldn't choose between you, let him go. It may be hard for you but he can at least give you an explanation. If he can't do that don't expect nothing more from him.

What Girls Said 1

• he's obviously going through some shirt. you can always text or meet up with him. maybe try to make hi. feel better and not put pressure on him. because believe me honey, when we girls do that it just pushes him over the edge and he breaks up. try to show hi. that you're their for him and that you'll be supportive.