Would I be a fool again?

My ex who broke up with me 3 times is begging me back again telling me how much he does love me and this time it's 110% !! My family are upset over what he did and wood be annoyed if I went back to him , it's been 3 weeks since we split after 9 months together , my mum tells me to move on and to meet someone nice but I can't help be wonder if he means it this time , I know I should walk away but he's saying the right things , I'm confused what should I do?

54

Most Helpful Guy

• You can keep reading this book over and over but it will always end the same way, because the characters haven't changed.

Follow your HEART into a relationship but follow your HEAD out of a relationship! This is the best advice you will receive today!

• He says the reasons is at the time he thinks he doesn't love me but as soon as he breaks up with me ( with in a day ) he realises he misses me and loves me , but I found out he's done this in previous relationships he's 46 and he says his past relationships haunt him , he's hurt me and I can let go but I can't if you understand what I mean :/

• @You can keep reading this book over and over but it will always end the same way, because the characters haven't changed.

Precisely, we find it so hard to even change ourselves!

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a reason it hasn't worked and this seems to be a never ending broken ride that the more you get on the more you'll settle and lose the possibility of something actually good for you.

What Guys Said 3

• I 31 year and old and you've taken back him twice. Yes your a fool. Big one. Go get some help.

• 3 times?

• Yes and says he doesn't love me then straight away he realises he does then wants me back again and tells me he loves me , I want to let go but can't as he messages me telling me he loves me and this time he's changed

• Kind of depends what u broke up over.. If he has cheated on you.. dont even consider going back.. if he's abusive in anyway.. dont

What Girls Said 4

• He will never make up his mind.

• It's so hard as he bern calling and messaging me saying this has made him realise a lot and he wants me for good , doesn't I give him a ultimatum? Sorry I have no one to talk to that's why I've posted on here

• He tells me then the next day changes his mind

• I'm not sure I'd believe him. Love isn't something you change your mind on. True love isn't flipped off and on like a light switch.

• I've been there. He's not going to change. You need to accept that and find someone who can actually meet your needs

• You don't go in the trash to find something good to eat. You don't hang new pictures with rusty nails...

• Arguing is one thing. Breaking up creates the attitude that he can keep dragging you along

• We had good times no arguments it's every time he does this he wants me back and this time he says he's realised how much he does love me we have broken up 3 weeks now this is the longest we have broken up as we would get straight back together the other times

• It depends, what were the things "reasons " he says why he broke up with you and what reasons do you perceive as the reason he broke up with you?

• He never cheated he says he thinks he doesn't love me then straight after realises he misses me and loves me , I can't trust what he says and my mother says for me to keep away from him and to move on