Should I keep fighting or just move on?

My ex said he wanted to start over as friends so that we could do the relationship right. I told him I needed space to heal and disconnect from him and that I don't trust him with my emotions. I don't know whether to allow him back into my life or whether I'd be better to move on. I know guys will move mountains to be with a girl he really wants to be with, but he gives up easily and assumes he can't get or doesn't deserve something. And I don't want to be put on the back burner or be just a convenient option. What should I do? What should I consider?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• keep fighting to prove you're worthy?
    the person who pushes to be friends is usually the one who has unfinished business... move on is the best solution.

Good luck...

Most Helpful Girl

• He's your ex for a reason right? and you don't trust him? don't let him back

What Guys Said 2

• no fight keep calm you are not that beautiful

• That's disgusting. Don't listen to him, you're stunning this guy clearly has his own self love issues so he puts others down to make himself feel better.

• Ex is not an ex for no reason. I say move on.

What Girls Said 1

• Gurl u deserve better. ... someone who'll fight for you