Talk about ex's?

I mean I don't know I tend to talk about all kinda shit, if the subject ever comes around, pls don't go thinking that I wanna run in their arms or something. Look I mean, hello I'm talking to you about it, I've grown past them and chose you that's why I wanna feel comfortable having any kind of random conversation with you.

I know this'll create debates, but I'm generally interested in the consensus. Keep it civil, please.

• We're two reasonable adults that f-ing know how to talk about our emotions to each other
  • wth bro

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't even understand what you said?

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't talk to your gf/bf about ex's until like you've been dating them for a very long time... becauae if you talk to them about it early on they may think somethings up. Talk to them about ex's after a long time being together... And even then it still would just depend on the person, because some people he jealous easily no matter how long you've been with them.

• Yeah I suppose after enough time has passed that you both fully trust each other to be responsible but there's nothing essentially wrong with it

• Write I mean the past is the past and past feelings are past feelings... but like honestly if your with a girl long enough and you know the way she is, you will definitely know if it's ok with bringing up past relationships.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Jealousy is a sin , try not to waste your time worrying about what others think, as long as you know deep down inside what your true feelings are then I guess it's their problem not yours!!