How do you fix this?

how do you fix an ear if you rip it with a gauge. my friend Dan thought it would be bad ass to have 2 inch gauges. his ear ripped when he tried putting it back in after it fell out

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Ouch, that's really unfortunate. =/ He'll need to have it stitched up, honestly. There's not much else that can be done at this point.

What Guys Said 1

• omg, dan ripped his ear. holy crap, duct tape that thang

What Girls Said 3

• A&E. if his ear is completely ripped, there is nothing you can do at home.

• Figured, I drove him to the campus medical office but they said they don't know how to help him

• He might have to go to a plastic surgeon then... basically all they're going to do is saw his ear together, along with the hole, in a 'T' shape.

• Rlly, I've heard of people needing to do tht. then again I'm also unsure of how common a problem this is

• The only thing he can do is get it surgically fixed. I knew someone who had this happen to them and he got surgery on his ear.

• You look a lot like one of my friends...