I keep thinking that if I had said this or that, she would've changed her mind?

A girl who I hadn't seen for months and who I liked and asked out a few times (which she said yes for a couple times, then "busy" after that)...I met her again and when we talked it was like we didn't miss that much. But in the end, she didn't care, didn't give a crap about me, just let me go without saying bye. I keep thinking to myself that if I said "this thing" or "brought this up" or "harken back to this inside joke we had" then she would've changed her mind/attitude and done something different. It's driving me insane. How can I free myself from replaying these scenarios over and over again?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Think about it this way- everything you naturally say or do reflects how you feel at a certain moment and reflects who you are.

Basically, do you want to put yourself in a position where you feel the need to revise EVERYTHING before you say it, with the fear that if you say the wrong thing, you will loose the person?

Being in a relationship is all about feeling comfortable around the person you're with, and that's not the case if you have all these should've/would've/could've's ultimately torturing you at the end of the day.

What Girls Said 1

• aww baby, I'm sorry..you just have to give it time, if she doesn't care about you, she isn't worth your time, just relize your worth more and move on...it will take some time..but you will stop thinking about those things when you are ready to and not a second to soon [:

What Guys Said 1

• its simple...why worry about something that cannot be undone? you will drive yourself crazy worrying about the what ifs. I say don't sweat it, when the right girl comes along you'll have the right line at the right time.