I'm miserable. does he miss me?

my boyfriend of four years broke up with me because of his mental instability. anxiety and stress. it was just a little fight and he turned it into a big deal and broke up with me. any chances that he misses me and regrets what he did? I'm in a miserable condition so please rude and harsh commenting will not be apreciated. I dont want to talk about this to my friends I dont want them to think low of me. or say awww our poor friend got dumped. I just need someone to talk to who can give me comfort and some actual advice. its not that he didn't lo e me. I'm 100% sure he did. but so. ething just happened to him within a few weeks. no harsh comments please. I'm already feeling worse dont , you don't need to make me more miserable. because I've seen on some questions some people are very blunt.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Look, Im not the kind of guy who is harsh on you. First off, you are already wounded by the break up. I'll not go rubbing salt on it. I'll be clear. If he loved you as u say, he would have approached you. Since he didn't, it means he dose t want you anymore ms. anonymous. Its usual to feel miserable when things like that happens. You can always talk to me for advice or when u seek happiness or comfort. I'm sure to keep it private too. And so, I recommend you to slowly start getting over him. Try new things, new friends. And if u feel your friends will mock you, don't tell them these feeling GS of yours. You got me to tell anything. I guess you don't want your identity to be revealed here, but you can follow me so I can follow you and we can talk. else I can't speak privately with you.

You with me?

• sure. I'd probably feel better because posting questions here didn't make me feel better at all

What Guys Said 1

• I feel for you asker because my storey it's pretty much the same as yours I will also be a friend to you if you like just message me and we can discuss and try work out what happend for us

• its so bad that people hurt other people so much

• I think them knowing that we finally love them too gives them the power to hurt us and that makes them feel better about themselves

What Girls Said 2

• what are you asking?

• I dont even know what I want to ask. I'm just miserable+ angry and pissed at him. maybe I want to know if guys who do this feel sad or not. maybe to make myself feel a bit better

• you're right. I was all good till yesterday but today it all came back to me. and I got depressed.

• No. He hates you

• wow thanks a lot. I told you clearly in the question that if you were going to say something that would make me feel more miserable than you shoukd stay away!

• Sorry, I didn't even read it.

• sure. go away now. you have done exactly what I asked not to do.