How to overcome your ex who cheated on you badly?

I was been cheated by my ex girlfriend,
Loved her truly, gave her enough chance to be loyal, instead of anger shower love upon her to make her overcome her guilty feeling...
Gifted her expensive gifts to see her smiling...
Before she demand anything that thing used to be in her hands... If she used to not be sleepy i used to be awake whole night with my eyes open 10% just so she won't feel alone being awake herself..

Yet she did not remain loyal to me and caught her many times and finally we broke up, it was from my side.

After 2 years post break up. I still miss her many times.
Was a kind of guy who used to hate if someone smoke around, but started smoking myself now... And a lot in a day.
Friends said hang around with someone u will forget her... Tried it... Being into someone's arms i used to miss her... So it didn't work and used to miss her more because i used to find her in other girls...
Finally being alone... Staying awake whole night... Sleeping when my cell fall upon my face at 9 in morning.. Everything messed up...

She is married now.. Nothing i can do.

I'm helpless... Not knowing how to overcome her, our memories, her presence...
1
3