How to overcome your ex who cheated on you badly?

I was been cheated by my ex girlfriend,
Loved her truly, gave her enough chance to be loyal, instead of anger shower love upon her to make her overcome her guilty feeling...
Gifted her expensive gifts to see her smiling...
Before she demand anything that thing used to be in her hands... If she used to not be sleepy i used to be awake whole night with my eyes open 10% just so she won't feel alone being awake herself..

Yet she did not remain loyal to me and caught her many times and finally we broke up, it was from my side.

After 2 years post break up. I still miss her many times.
Was a kind of guy who used to hate if someone smoke around, but started smoking myself now... And a lot in a day.
Friends said hang around with someone u will forget her... Tried it... Being into someone's arms i used to miss her... So it didn't work and used to miss her more because i used to find her in other girls...
Finally being alone... Staying awake whole night... Sleeping when my cell fall upon my face at 9 in morning.. Everything messed up...

She is married now.. Nothing i can do.

I'm helpless... Not knowing how to overcome her, our memories, her presence...

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Find someone who is worth you and your love.

Most Helpful Guy

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc.

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such. an incompatible person will still be incompatible. An abuser only gets worse. Promises "to change" are always lies.

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them? I see people who whine about an ex spreading rumors or posting negative things on social media. Who cares? Their opinion should not matter at all. They are an EX... the past. No longer involved with you.

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

"But I still love hm/her" So? That doesn't mean THEY love you back. There was a reason the relationship ended.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more. Everyone goes through MANY breakups in their lives. This EX is just on in a long line of future exes. That is life.

Be well and be realistic. ...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• just move on.

• just move on man she is not worth your time.