Depression & dating?

Alright so let's just say I know of someone (A) who's dated someone (B) with depression, for the partner's wounds were that of a past relationship (with C) that over a year (when A was dating B) turned into a hurtful one.

I'll spare the painful details (unless asked), but I'm generally interested in other people's humble opinions of dating someone with depression.

12

What Girls Said 1

• dating a person with anxiety and depression is the worst thing one could do to themselves

What Guys Said 2

• It's takes time, trust and the biggest one of all patience. That person wants and needs security (Trust , Honesty), like arms all around but not tied down. And communication is a plus learn to listen very well, and be supportive with motivation.

• The fact that A did exactly that instinctively, by what he calls morality?

• Well it all depends on the person that's concern the most, how they really feel about certain situtations in the right or wrong. Caring is the word and acknowleding the word (why). Opening up one side of the field will not get the game started, the other side has to do so as well.

• Deal with the depression first. Dating isn't the most important thing in the world, remember that.

• In this very case, B had lost faith in a world with what we call "love".