My girlfriend and I had a mutual break up and I feel horrible?

So my girlfriend and I had a big fight last week, and things have been rocky all week. The argument was about a lack of communication and some other core issues we were having. This gave me a chance to think things over about the relationship. We ended up breaking up over religious differences, she is very religious and I am very indifferent towards it. We mutually broke up because she couldn't imagine having a family where we differed on something that was so important to her. It was something I had talked about earlier in our relationship, but she thought she would be able to change my mind on it. I feel terrible at the moment and just need some advice... Because I think deep down we made the right decision, but it doesn't feel that way right now.

11

What Girls Said 1

• It will slowly get better I suppose. if it's meant to be then the universe will conspire to bring the two of you together again. Be strong !

What Guys Said 1

• You know, it never feels that way early on and you two undoubtedly had some great times together, but it's highly likely that given what happened, you two made the right decision. It's easier said than done, but I would forge forward and never look back.