He wants to chat and asks why I'm still angry?

I'm not angry I just don't want to chat to him and after telling him so he replies 'you must hate me'
how does telling someone you don't want anything more to do with them after the way they treated you be considered hate?
he didn't want to be with me that was fine but that's not a hateful reply?
i just removed my apps and minding my own business as what all people who have been dumped do.
I'm not a hate filled person, I think I've been mature to know that if I'm not wanted no point hanging about.. it it did annoy me that was seen as hate though.

I think I'm better off away from a guy that thinks my thoughts are of him and I have to speak to him whenever he has a briefing moment of thought from me, am I right?

01

What Guys Said 1

• "I'm not angry, I just want to be left alone for a while." If he can't understand that, ghost his ass.

• As far as I'm aware he's being going around calling me a bitch, I've not mentioned it to him either, so may as well act like one and completely cut him off

• At no time are you obligated to talk to his ass. Ghosting him doesn't make you a bitch; it just means your time is more valuable than him.

What Girls Said 0