Girls, would you like your ex to fight for you?

Hey girls, since I want my ex girlfriend back, I wonder if you think back on your relationships sometimes and wish, that your ex would have not given up? Maybe you even said you don't want him anymore, but you wanted him to fight? But did you feel so bad-treated, that you could finally live your life and the once so beautiful relationship is just a mistake in the past?

Thanks for your answers :)

30

What Girls Said 3

• Nope. There was a reason for the breakup and the fact that there was a breakup means that I don't want to be with that person anymore. If I wanted him to "fight" I wouldve told him what bothers me while still in the relationship.

• thanks! what changes, when the guy broke up because of constant arguing in 3 years and then writes a letter where he says he's sorry?

• Well if he's the one who broke up I still would be hesitant (because breaking up is a big thing, he could've just addressed the problem before). And fuck the letter, talk to her in person so there won't be any misunderstandings.

• For me personally I'm still not moved on from my ex so I would appreciate it if he did but I don't think he would

• girls dont give up that easy and breaking up means that she has finally given up on the relationship.

• she wasn't the one who broke up

• Thanks !!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• my pleasure๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

What Guys Said 0