How to move quickly?

I have been told that I move to slow when it comes to going after a girl I might be interested. The reason is I tend to not go after a girl until I am comfortable with her, which takes a while for me. How can I become comfortable quickly in order to move quick enough, but not to fast.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Hm, I would say just start a game of 20 question like online or via text... start with safe questions " What's your favorite season?" " Favorite color" One great way to flirt with out really doing much and you learn a lot about her.

Um you could break the Touching Wall. Like if she is reading a book, go up to her and like gently touch her should or knee, If she moves, She is not in to.

Find out what she likes, I enjoy gaming, so talk about that kind of stuff.

If your friends are friends with her friends... This is a great trick I picked up. Have your friends Invite her over to like a group outing, Even if you do not make the kill it gives you chance to be comfortable around your friends and her. Lol I did a 5 couple date once so me and the guy I liked could watch a movie. and make a memory.

And if that's not your style. then you could always ask a female friend to help you out, help you start up convos, and stuff like that. I had a male friend show me the ropes, and girls show me how to hook the guys in my life.

Or You could do a messed up picked up line, some chicks thinks that cute, But I would not go that route.

Add her to your msn, or fb... talk to her and make her laugh and such... you know.

What Girls Said 2

• Practice makes perfect.

• You're going to have to fake it. It's not easy for someone who's natural is to get to know someone before being comfortable around them to change that over night. So even though you're still uncomfortable, you're going to have to pretend that you're not.

What Guys Said 1

• I think there is no need to rush relationships. If you're not ready to move faster then don't. Girls want a nice and stable relationship that doesn't rocket out of control and crash. Take it slow and only do stuff you're comfortable with.