Boyfriend told me he feels like he is settling with me, what do I do?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 1 year now. When we first met, things were amazing. 3 months into the relationship, reality hit. My boyfriend informs me of this mystery person who is stalking him, my ex tries to blackmail me, I lost my job. Also should mention I am a single mom. My boyfriend asks me and my son to move in with him.

This lead to us fighting more - about everything. It's become abusive in many forms. After a week of getting along, he tells me he feels like he is settling.

I fear that that he feels obligated to me since he moved me and my son in, and regrets that decision but is loyal and feels badly and is too afraid to break up out of fear of hurting my son.

What do do I do with this info? He tells me if can change then he wouldn't feel this way, but me as I am now, isn't good enough.
2
2