My boyfriend never has time for me and always plays video games. Should I break up with him?

I know him when we worked together at my previous company. Now I left and he's still working there. We still keep in touch through messaging but lately I just feel so distant. He never has time for me anymore. We went out on Apr 8 and have stopped ever since. Every time I ask about going out on weekend, he keeps making excuses, like: His Mom comes to visit so he wants to spend time with her, or his brother's family comes stay with him for a week and he has to play with his nephews. I know he's a family-man kind of guy, but I think this has gone too far.
And talk about messaging, he says he is busy so he doesn't text me so often. But I find out that after he goes home from work, he spends his time on video games and only text me 2-3 sentences AFTER 2 AM.
I have talked with him about this issue but he keeps saying that he doesn't like to be forced into doing sth. He will do it when he feels like it.
So I stop talking to him. And he doesn't seem to bother.

I think it's time to end this because he has no respect for me at all. I just don't know whether to break up with him in person (IF, by some miracles, he agrees to hang out with me) or by text.
Any advice?
+1 y
Okay. So I talked to him about the issue and broke up with him. But the next day, he messaged me like nothing happened :v He even asked me like "How are you?", "How was your work today?" like he actually cared. I'm so confused right now. Is he in a state of shock or sth?
5
3