I broke up with my boyfriend because I couldn't handle the long distance relationship and I like someone else who is actually the same age and in the?

I like someone else who is in the same country and I couldn't handle the pressure

39

Most Helpful Guy

• sorry to hear that but it was for the best you need someone close by or at least same country as you , your only young too so im sure a boy your age near you has a crush on you

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, why are you at 14 years old dating in the first place? This is not the time for you to be thinking about that. And at the same time, the problem is whoever is older than the other may not be taking the relationship seriously. As well as the mentality and the intentions of the other. You have to be extremely careful who you're talking to online. And unless your parents know's what you've been doing with whom, it's just not safe nor a good idea to participate in this area at your age. I say that you should wait until 16 maybe to attempt dating if that is what you want. But I'm highly against dating and you have no plans for serious issues, like marriage, sex, etc. Because too many guys your age are not serious, and only wants sex and an experience.

• I can date it I want

• they don't mind

• Well, at this point so say their being foolish. Right now you are not ready for that at your age. Still far too early. You should not be going through this mess at your age. That is why we say wait. Because your setting yourself up for failure.

What Guys Said 8

• yep good choice... you can't handle a log distance relationship... and it's pressure... you are young... so good choice... and I still didn't find any question it it..

• nice.

• oh... did he do something?

• so what's the question here.

• Good. Show him who's boss. Take your life back. You go girl

• but I don't know if I should ask him out and how

• Truthfully don't date anyone. It's a distraction from the necessities of people. Wait until your older. You'll only get your art broken.

• Btbc92 is correct Its not the age. So cheer up enjoy your childhood don't fall into distractions concentrate on life don't judge wrong about life.

• best idea... get someone locally.

• good for you :)

What Girls Said 2

• You only broke up with your long distance boyfriend because you meet someone in the same country as you that you liked better.

• wish happy time with new ❤️