How Do You Go On With Your Life If You Are Emotionally Dead?

I just lay around all day in bed, I don't go out & if I do I never think the outfit that I have on is good enough, I'm getting heavier I'm slipping into depression... My ex really hurt me so, so bad I can't get over it. It's like everything nasty he used to say about me is coming true 😔 .. Do I have a mental health issue?

Most Helpful Guy

• dear lady. yes u have an mental issue. its rather a lot like minebut the heavier emotional female version of same partner sex. its like the oppisite of a fear to commit.. baby steps is all i know on how to progress. take a leap if faith when ur ready. goodluck

Most Helpful Girl

• ik its hard hon... but tou have to move on... just delete or burn his picture just put him out of your mind completely and meditate... your free now you can do it, find another guy and have fun! 😃

What Guys Said 6

• The advice and comments towards a 16 year old here are unreal, she's 16 and asking for help not one word helped her here... message me and I will help and listen to your needs and direct you in the right path

• yes you do. try get some help it's hard living with depression but it can be ďone

• you suck it up and move forward

• Hurt you how? Let me help...

• I think you might have mental health issues from other stuff you've asked. But most people your age are also stupid about their emerging adult emotions.

You aren't emotionally dead, kiddo.

• confidence

What Girls Said 2

• Depression. Go seek a therapist.

• Yup, but it's pretty common to feel like you do at 16.