Needed some input on my friends situation bc at this point idek what to tell her

*She was in a relationship with someone for 3 years with intention of marriage but he broke up with her a month ago bc he said he doesn't love her as much anymore & they're both busy

*They're both different religious sections so that was always gonna be a problem with their parents (also they never banged)

*She texts him daily still and tries to get back with him but he keeps saying no and to move on BUT if they don't talk he still msgs her and asks how she is what she's doing etc etc but keeps it platonic

I suggested to her that she should go NO contact for a month or 2 and even though she agreed, he msgs her daily asking what's wrong how's work etc and then she gives in so I'm not sure.. What do you recommend? Also just to make it clear - she wants him back desperately

OK so new info - Apparently he's seen on FB interacting with this other girl a lot and esp after the breakup they've gotten super duper close lately lol so my friend thinks that's possibly why the random breakup

510

Most Helpful Guy

• Well obviously she needs to cut him off. She should let him know to stop texting her. It wouldn't have worked from the start, with​ the different religion sects. Which got me wondering, during those 3 years have they met up?

If he broke up with her a month ago and they're still talking she sounds like a backup plan. If that little thing don't work out with girl 2 he comin back to girl 1 saying he missed her blah blah and shit.

If she really wants him back or if she wants to see if he still has feelings she can try making him jealous, see how he reacts.

• Yeah they've met up couple times

I think honestly he's just bored of the relationship and looking for a way out plus the girl he talks to on FB is of the same religious sect so yeah

Anyways we've been on the phone now for almost ten hours πŸ™‚πŸ˜ back to what I wanted to show you

Most Helpful Girl

• He broke up with her so tell her to go NO CONTACT and I promise he'll freak out and come crying back to her. Promise. That's experience lol

What Guys Said 9

• What can she do... it's more about what she is willing to do...
    It depends why he doesn't love her anymore... what is the reason?

• Not sure she just said they both were really busy with work that they weren't able to spend much time and just didn't feel the same

• Some girls or guys can be like that lol... They just don't stop
      Right now I know a girl that is in such a shitty relationship lol... that no matter what that dude does to her... she's always crying and sobbing over him... and will always take him back

There is a book called the power of habit.. and in it they have a story of a man who loses his memory, to the point that he doesn't remember what happened like 10 mins ago. So everyday he forgets lol... one day he walks outside of his house, takes a walk... and obviously forgets how to get back home... BUT he didn't forget. he got home... strange huh --> well it was shown that even though he forgets every 10 mins, the habits were still there

habits are hard to break lol... right now after 3 years --> the habit of being with him in any shape and form is sooo influential
      Are you friends with him? tell him to let her go? maybe?

• oh yea lol... another girl is always always 1 first on the list lol
      That sucks... make sense now

• She just needs to come to the realization herself, she just needs to occupy her mind with something

• Blocking the person can help 😊

• She should respect his decision and move on. There isn't really anything more to do.

• see the are two option
    1) tell her not to chat with him and move on, and
    2) don't text him for at least a week.
    if she chooses first option we will get hurt as if second and goes well bit will be happy.
    if not then both will suffer.

• just take her phone for friendly & block him in all the thingsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚

• 3 years and no sex. forget that

• block him

• I remember I met muslim girl , she got attracted to me and got committed to me , everything was going fine , she kissed me but trust me she was such a bitch... she stopped messaging me and texting me without prior notice , It waacalomst 7 months we were together. She always used to tell me she wants to marry me. I tried to found out and she went to Saudi and was married to a Muslim guy. She used to tell me religion doesn't matter to her but what happened in the end , she came out to be religious ass. She chose to live with bunch of narrow minded people who don't allow her to go out and wear even dresses she used to wear with me. I fuckin hate her srsly and I see this with many.
    Religion is a bitch ! ESP with Muslim girls they are forced and are not loyal

What Girls Said 4

• Agreed he's pursuing another skirt but wanting to keep her close as a friend or "back up plan" + all the other baggage in the way.

Use her desire to get him back to wean her from this flushing toilet to her life. Agreed no contact, cold turkey is worth a try and he deserves to be driven crazy... after all, he's been firm on friendship with does not include such daily contact & intimacy anymore.

Get her out & advertise her to other candidates and soon she will have other temptations & distractions. Then things will pan out in the best way for all involved.

• I would say that she should move on.
    He clearly has no interest in her so there's no point in dragging it further.

• She needs to move on

• She should just stop communicating all together