Broke up with my boyfriend because I found somebody who actually lives in the same country?

What's wrong with that

514

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It was rather sudden and not for the best of reasons. I mean its your choice obviously, but I can see why people might be frustrated with that.

What Guys Said 13

• nothing... it is your choice.. it would be bad if you cheated on him... but if you said it and broke up then it's OK...

• I broke up with him before anything else

• then no need to worry.. just move on... anyways LDR won't work for a teenager... you are too young for LDR stuff...

• Honestly, that's kinda cruel.
    Sure, it's your right to move on and date whoever you want. But wow. Just like that huh? No considerations​ for his feelings?

• The fact that your dating some guy from another country at 14 who you will never see is the real question

• Good for you. Nothing wrong with it, you're just being practical. LDR's suck donkey balls for too many reasons.

• nothing is wrong with that thats happened to me when i dated at least you are able to have this person visit you once you get to know them long enough

• by ex boyfriend lived in another country Nd couldn't come over and I could go over there

• nothing.

• Relationships your age are just for fun anyways so there's nothing wrong about it

• nothing wrong

• cool good for you.

• that's cool nothing wrong with it

• Nothing is wrong with that

• nothing wrong with that at all..

• people get upset with the stupidest things..

What Girls Said 4

• hi, if thinking to be in same shoes it would be wrong for me since ❤ing my boyfriend and not wanting to leave him, but mine is a different situation anyway and it's nice and 🆗 for you (and for him) to find the right person, best wishes ✌

• It's okay

• you blew him off quickly

• Nothing when you are 14. But it would be pretty messed up if you were old enough to have serious relationships.