What would you do if your ex told you that they can't talk to you anymore because of their mom then 2 days later they tell you you're nobody for them?

So on Saturday night I talked to my ex who I've been talking to but I guess I won't be talking to anymore, and I drove by his house then called him and he said "I can't talk to you anymore." I said "What?" He said "Can't talk to you anymore." I said "Why?" He said "Because of my mom." Then a couple or few hours ago, I talked to him again and I tried calling him and left him a voicemail saying that he only talks to me when he wants to and that doesn't work. Then I missed his call when i was on the phone with my bff so I called him back and he literally argued with me for just the second time since he broke up with me. And he said I'm nobody for him, he's smarter than me, he works and I don't, that he has his own room, he has his own phone. And I told him some stuff back. What would you do if your ex told you they couldn't talk to you and then they told you that?
3
1