Do I give my ex-girlfriend another chance?

a while back ago me and my girlfriend broke up.i couldn't deal with all the problems we've had anymore. Back then she'd ignore me for people who she didn't consider friends(even in one of our classes which I was a loner in) and we had a secret relationship from her parents(her family is filled with gangsters o.O)until they found out and although they were cool with it she still didn't want to hang out after school or on weekends and the day we had our second break up at school I heard she was crying only to find her eating with another guy who she acts pretty much like her old self when me and her were in love.she says she still loves me a lot even though I've said some f***ed up things like bitch slut etc. she had shown her body in a 2 piece swim suit although she promised only id see her body and I felt betrayed when she said it didn't count as breaking it. I miss my old girlfriend who would show me her love in a adorable little girl way now she only says it mainly through text and how we didn't have any problems. I'm 17 and she's 16 and we had gone out for a year and I still love her and don't want her out of my life but these stupid things. do I take her back?am I overreacting?i just don't know can somebody please help?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Your relationship turned toxic. Do not take her back. When you start calling the woman you claim to love - names like the ones you just mentioned ( NOT GOOD and VERY disrespectful... Do you think that builds trust?)... That is not love. You two are not meant to be togehter. Let her go. She may be remembering the "good times" - probably in bed - but on a day to day basis.. how many fights did you have? How secure did both of you feel? Did you build each other up? You're too young to worry about this stuff. Cut her loose - and find a woman who does love to show her feelings by doing adorable little things for you. ( Don't forget to do adorable little things for her!) ... Let this toxic chick go. Good luck

• Well I was kinda mad but I only said those things like one day and lol well like a bunch at least once every week but she always apologized and kissed ass to me so I think she had feelings which is why I don't know if I should give her another chance and I know I try my best to show my love to girls :)

What Girls Said 3

• You are both overreacting and clearly she doesn't know what she wants. If you take her back, there's no guarantee that there won't be a third/fourth/etc. break-up. Such are some relationships - if you can deal with all that drama, take her back. If not, leave her behind.

• move on...cause your just going to get hurt...and she obviously showed you nothing that you like..and she didn't respect what you wanted and you don't diserve someone like that

• No! No way! Why should you? If you broke up two times, then you do not need a third. What you need to do is move on, and find a nice girl who deserves you.

What Guys Said 3

• My mantra is if your going to get back with an ex you have to marry her. Needless to say I have not gotten back with an ex in a while

• move on bro. you deserve better.

• Just try mixing around and see what happens. She is obviously doing the same.