Why do I always start crying when it's time for me to leave my dad's house and go back home (my mum's house)?

my dad left my mum when i was 4 or 5 for another woman. i'm 15 now and in the summer, l visit my dad. he lives far away from me, so that's why I only visit him in the summer. every single time i go and visit my dad, during the week of staying there, i'm always crying. when it's time for me to go and bus arrives, i start crying. last summer, i tried to hold it together but as i started to enter the bus, i started crying. i just feel so hurt. I love visiting my dad in the summer, but now I don't feel like going this summer, because i always feel hurt when I do. being surrounded by the lady that destroyed my family, and then her children, I just feel so hurt. and by the way, she destroyed my family because she stole my dad from my mum when she knew my dad and mum were married and had a child together. I just need advice. should I go and visit him? what can I do to help control these feelings when I visit my dad?
4
1