Howcome these days mostly women cheat and not the men they mayby brag about it to there friends but fact is men who getting everything at home don't?

my question 's why do women even when they getting enough at home still cheat?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Women cheat because they want what they can't have. It's simple really if you can't give her something she wants and neither can she, someone will...
    Don't have a car? She need a ride? She will cheat...
    Lose your job? she needs money? She will cheat...
    Sex not good? She Horny? She will cheat...

I'm going to be 100% with you, and everyone else can just wait and see. Men are loyal to their relationship cause women are hard to find. Women cheat cause men are easy to find. If you learn the game you can have any girl because having what women want is easy, especially since most of the time they don't know what they want. Any woman will cheat hands down.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Believe it or not no one is perfect... I know plenty of women who cheat habitually... the attribute it to excitement. Some because they thought he was doing the same

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• These days? Women have always been the ones that cheat more. They're just more open about it now.

0|1
    0|0
  • hoes man. you can't turn a hoe into a housewife

0|1
    0|0
  • because she's a ho man and you definitely don't want to be fucking a nasty ass Ho

0|0
    0|0
  • women don't brag more

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;