Do you think that it is rude to cut off contact with someone who rejected you?

We were flirting with each other, teasing and in general we had great chemistry. I decided to ask her out since from her body language and her behavior i felt that she liked me too. She didn't, she liked me as a friend but she loves talking with me as she said. I explained that i don't feel like talking with her and that's it.
Is it right to remove her contact from the social media since i have already talked her that i don't feel like talking with her?

• Yes it is
  • No it isn't since you already told her you don't want to talk with her
  • Don't delete her but don't interact with her
    Vote C

84

Most Helpful Girl

• It's ok to cut contact with anyone you no longer want in your life, for whatever reasons you want. You don't owe her any loyalties... she rejected you.

Sometimes it's necessary to cut contact with people in order to move forward with your life

Most Helpful Guy

• no i don't i would do the same thing

What Girls Said 7

• I presume this is someone you do not know particularly well. But to answer, if your intentions are only to pursue a relationship and nothing else then no, you shouldn't feel obliged to spend time with her. No sense having a one-sided friendship.

May as well delete her contact information, seems a bit silly to have her on your friends list or whatever but not talk. You'll keep remembering things more and more that way.

• I would prefer them tell me that they no longer want to interact rather than leaving me in the dark for the rest of my life.

• Do what feels right.

• Talking to her... making her think you liked her as a friend... then saying "I don't like talking to you" is rude, yes

• If it makes you feel better, you should do it.

• Cutting her off is your prerogative

• No, it just mean you don't want to get hurt again

What Guys Said 3

• Cutting all contact is the only way to go.

• No.. it all depends on yourself with the girl.