What if someone says that she cares about you but doesn't really?

I recently had my break-up and I was kinda serious for her. I'm still trying to move on. But she has a boyfriend and it looks like she's serious for him too. Actually she's over serious for her. She used to talk to me nearly about everything because she thinks that I'm only guy in this world who can really understand her (she says). I said many times to her that it hurts when you make me remember of your boyfriend. But still she has to post everything that is related with him. One day I told her everything and said that I can't be with her from now till forever and blocked her at all places. But now she has started posting her proudness by a relationship page on Instagram and it reaches me some how. What can I do now? Block everyone? People say "Stop thinking about her", "Get yourself engaged in some more important work" etc. But I can't stop thinking about her. Also when I do some work everything's okay, but while I'm not doing anything all I do is think about her. Is there anything that I can do?

12

What Girls Said 1

• usually, when someone just says they care, they actually dont. care is shown by actions not words.

What Guys Said 2

• Women are well known to be liars.

• Yeah that's right 😂. But she's not a liar. I think she needs a good heartbreak.

• Id fuck her friend to show how much i really cared about her