Right now, I've broked up with my long distance relationship boyfriend. We were together for 2 weeks. He was my first boyfriend ever.
I've broked up, because I've seen that he was flirting with other girls on GAG and these thing made me really insecure.
I have a feeling of numbness in my stomach.
What can I do to get over and to don't be sad anymore?

011

Most Helpful Guy

• Well. You could realize you barely knew him, were only in a relationship for a week, and probably try to date in person from now on?

What Guys Said 10

• Is it possible to love someone just for two weeks?
    I'm not going to say it's impossible, but it's improbable.

• Get over it seriously if you need someone to chat with you just follow me. My SO doesn't bother my phone and might help you.

• haha it's only two week you'll be able to recover in 1 or 2 days
    Mine lasted for almost a year...

• I'm not really sure what GAG. Hang out with friends try not to be alone that usually works

• you're a joke

• make frnds.. or move on wid someone else..

• Well, you just need to get rid of his thoughts coz i also had a same situation like you

• Try to go out with ur friends and try to avoid being on ur own so u don't think about him

• so, did you meet him on here too?

• breaking up with someone only because he flirted some girls over the internet seems childish to me. but hey if you could do that I'm sure you'll definatly get over him in no time.

What Girls Said 0