What do you think of this message?

When I first met you, I thought to myself. Dang she looks good! Sexy thang! I remember looking at your lips and wondering how they tasted. When I asked you out, it felt right. I wasn't doughting my decision. I wasn't surprised that you said yes. Because I felt the connection between us. You were glowing like a star. Always smiling, always laughing and always holding my hand. It felt so good to know that you were happy. After I propose to you, you changed a little bit. Not much. You weren't being as nice. I thought that was a phase. On our wedding day. That day was one of my best days of my life. I really thought I made a good decision. Everyone was so happy. But the most Happy it was me. I thought to myself. Wow I'm married. A new start. A new life. From now on we are separated from everyone else. Me and you are 1. I thought that was so good! Never ever thought that I was so so wrong! Only if I knew. Id spare me all the pain that I have now. I'm laying here thinking about us. And it kills me. Like to be honest. I haven't ate for 2 days straight. I know that I should probably eat but just dont have the apitaite. That just shows how scary this whole thing is to me. You might be reacting to this better but remember. You damaged me. You ruined my soul!!!
You gave me life and you took my life away!!! shouldn't have cheated on me! now your on your own. don't think you'll get away with this.
What do you think of this message?
1
1